WordPress for Business Websites: the Complete, Step-by-Step Guide to Planning and Building a Professional Website that Sells
Starts April 21, 2014!
Lots of classes show you the “how to” of WordPress. But what about the bigger picture? How do you create a website that:
- Looks professional, not amateurish
- Appeals specifically to your target market?
- Generates leads and sales?
- Is easily found by search engines?
- Isn’t constantly hacked and subject to security problems?
You’ll receive 10 detailed video modules with step-by-step instructions on designing, creating and maintaining your WordPress business site!
- Setting Up Your Site: Registering a domain name, choosing a web host, installing WordPress
- Planning Your Site: Essential elements of every business website, pitfalls to avoid
- Design Elements: Choosing a theme, headers and logos, images and style plug-ins
- Getting Started with WordPress: Theme installation, settings, the Admin panel
- Adding Content: Pages vs posts, Adding photos and graphics, menus, categories vs. tags, page layouts and templates
- Customizing Your Site: Plug-ins, widgets, contact forms, adding custom fonts
- Being Found: SEO plug-ins, keyword research, SEO tips and tricks, registering your site
- Essential Elements of Every Successful Business Website: Opt-in forms and email services, opt-in offers and autoresponders, social media links, favicons, Google Analytics
- After Your Site is Live: Updates, back-ups, security, maintaining your site
- Case Studies: Including a live call with a chance to put YOUR site in the hot seat and receive a critique!
And a bonus for WordPress Chick subscribers!
Register by 11:59 pm EST on Friday, April 4 and receive these bonuses!
- Lifetime access to the course and all upgrades and updates
- Receive a free 30-minute phone critique of your site
- You’ll be entered in a drawing to receive 50% off the price of the course
Pre-launch special -10 module class, free 30-minute site critique, a chance to receive 50% off: $299 or 2 monthly payments of $149.50!